2023 Lucky Paint Colours by Zodiac Signs
In collaboration with the leading Feng Shui Consultancy in Asia, Yuan Zhong Siu, discover your lucky hues for an auspicious beginning in 2023.
Represented by 12 zodiac animals based on the lunar calendar, check out some of our recommended paint colours based on your zodiac sign.
RAT: Born in 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008
2023 will be a year of unexpected changes for the Rat.
With the Rat zodiac sign at odds with Tai Sui, this year takes you through a winding passage marked by twists and turns. At work, though benefactors are around to guide you, your complacency might put them off. For entrepreneurs, step up in your business to win through innovation. Financially, positive investment returns await you. However, there will be turbulence in your relationship, and you will need to be wary of old ailments.
Introduce an air of calm and comfort, with these hues of blues. Try these hues: Starry Night Blue 2067-20, Mt. Rainier Grey 2129-60 and Hale Navy HC-154 or refer to our most popular blues.
- Career: Stay humble and keep a lookout for powerful individuals who will provide valuable insights that can guide you to progress.
- Wealth: A year of abundance, as you will make good investments, and can attain business gains when you travel.
- Relationships: For singles, it’s not the time for commitments. Focus on keeping the peace at home.
- Health: Overworking can affect your health. Be careful during outdoor activities and while driving.
OX: Born in 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009
The Ox can expect a mixed year of wins and losses.
The pathway is strewn with challenges, so you must tread very carefully. Think twice before you switch jobs. Business owners will need to focus on both network and team development to deliver continuous growth. Financially, stay within your budget and avoid overspending. In love, singles may experience unrequited love while married couples need to take active steps to make your relationship work. This year, take care of your health as undesirable health issues may affect you.
Brighten your year with hues of yellows, associated with the sun and its life-giving warmth. Try these hues: Safari AF-335, Hawthorne Yellow HC-4 and Buttercup 2154-30 or refer to our most popular yellows.
- Career: A challenging time awaits. Not advised to switch jobs or expand your business, instead consider learning new skills.
- Wealth: Be prudent and maintain a balanced cash flow. Look for advice on financial management.
- Relationships: Temptations arise to stray from your partner. For singles, take it easy this year.
- Health: Time for a full body check-up and do not ignore any warning signs your body tells you. Be watchful on the road.
TIGER: Born in 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010
The skies clear and the sun shines for Tigers; 2023 will be a roaring good year!
Your career moves smoothly, and business partnerships will be rewarding. Stars surrounding your relationships fill the air with love and it is a good year to tie the knot. However, do keep an eye on your health, avoid being complacent and seek timely medical advice when symptoms appear.
Widely used to represent majesty, Tigers are often a symbol of royalty. Likewise with the shade of purple, often a statement of royalty and luxury, the perfect shade for our Tigers. Try these hues: Majestic Mauve 2115-60, Sanctuary AF-620, Chambourd AF-645 or refer to our most popular purples.
- Career: You will see progress and changes will be in your favour. Take up the challenges and thrive.
- Wealth: Grow your wealth through prudence and calculated risks. Stop gambling and save money.
- Relationships: A bright star shines on your love life. Enjoy blissful days with your partner.
- Health: Overworking can lead to health issues. Take caution when working with metal.
RABBIT: Born in 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011
Brace yourselves for a challenging year ahead due to a lack in harmony with Tai Sui.
At work, be careful of hidden traps. Thankfully, you will find help from people around you, especially your seniors. Do steer clear of gossips and hop away from malicious people. Good news, both direct and indirect wealth are prosperous, and you might get a surprise windfall. Look out for a turbulent love life as your relationship is put to the test. Where health is concerned, be watchful for nasty surprises.
Bring serenity to your home with different shades of white - a symbolisation of peace and purity. Try these hues: Seapearl OC-19, White Dove OC-17 and White Heron OC-57 or refer to our most popular whites.
- Career: Work hard and don’t be shy to seek help from benefactors born in the year of Rat and Tiger who are watching out for you.
- Wealth: Good returns on investments and possibility of a small windfall are coming your way.
- Relationships: Avoid quarrels and solve issues quickly. Work to keep the peace at home.
- Health: Start a wellness routine and eat healthy to avoid heart issues.
DRAGON: Born in 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012
2023 is not too bad a year despite Tai Sui’s influence trying to smother your flames.
Career progression is steady, but you tend to overthink and miss out on opportunities. Business owners should reach out to more collaborative partners to expand your market reach. Your wealth outlook is promising. Rejoice, as single Dragons may find your partner this year! Those who are married, though, may have a roving eye as temptations revolve around you. This year, keep an eye on the elderly at home who may face health issues.
A season in bloom for Dragons in the romance field, strengthen your luck with hues of pink – a shade that’s often associated with love and romance. Try these hues: First Light 2102-70, Kept Love Letters CSP-425 and Odessa Pink-HC-59 or refer to our most popular pinks.
- Career: Upgrade your knowledge and skills to raise your employability to stand out amongst the competition.
- Wealth: Stride forward with confidence and move your business forward. You will have some positive gains.
- Relationships: Singles may find their right partner but those who are married will need to be aware of your boundaries and work on rekindling the flames of your romance.
- Health: No major illnesses this year. Fall-proof your home to keep everyone safe.
SNAKE: Born in 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013
After a slippery and slithering year in 2022, the Snake glides into smoother pathways this 2023.
In terms of career, the hard work of 2022 pays off as the year ahead will be smooth sailing, with business owners sharing a similar good fortune. Be prudent with your money as wealth outlook is average. Enjoy blissfulness in the romance field but take note of health warnings especially for blood sugar and kidney issues. Develop a healthy routine and diet plan so you can enjoy the good things coming your way this year.
Boost your wealth luck with shades of silver, a refined colour symbolising wealth and success. Try these hues: Silver Satin OC-26, Through The Looking Glass CSP-495 and Gunmetal 1602.
- Career: Stay hungry and humble to glide rapidly into career progression.
- Wealth: Finance outlook is on shaky foundations, stay clear of high-risk speculations or investments.
- Relationships: Enjoy blissful romance - you have good vibes that attract the opposite gender while married couples will enjoy pleasurable times.
- Health: Take note of your health with you being accident-prone. Keep an eye out for blood sugar and kidney issues.
HORSE: Born in 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014
2023 will be a bittersweet year for the Horse because of the influence of Tai Sui.
At work, adversities and gossips might slow you down. But stay your course, be focused and work on your confidence to stay in the racecourse of your career. Business owners ought to revamp your marketing strategies to sprint ahead of your competition. Thankfully, your wealth prospects look excellent, and you will be in the pink of health. However, trouble may brew in your relationship, so remember to take a step back if there are any disagreements.
Stay grounded and focused with earthy browns, often seen as a colour of stability and reliability. Try these hues: Weimaraner AF-155, First Brew 1232 and Wenge AF-180 or refer to our most popular browns.
- Career: Your attitude determines your altitude. The better you work with others, the more successful you will be.
- Wealth: Expect good wealth gains and positive returns in your business!
- Relationships: Avoid confrontations and conflict. Nurture harmony at home.
- Health: Horsepower comes from good health, and you will find yourself in the pink of health.
GOAT: Born in 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003
An eventful year of mixed blessings this 2023 awaits.
Lucky stars shine upon career & wealth as benefactors and overseas opportunities are in abundance. Good news, your investments will also be successful. It is the area of romance and health that the gentle Goat may find more worries to nibble on. This year, learn to manage your expectations and let go of unrealistic expectations in your marriage. Instead, focus on building your immunity as your health can be worrisome if you don’t take a break.
Gold, the most precious metal that is associated with wealth, grandeur and prosperity, is the auspicious colour of the goats this year. Try these hues: Soleil AF-330, Goldfinch 187 and Dorset Gold HC-8.
- Career: Progress and advancement shine on you while businesses will expand with new projects!
- Wealth: Enjoy good wealth and lucrative investments but avoid pinning hopes on the lottery.
- Relationships: Singles need to be wary of newfound friends. While tolerance and mutual understanding are essential for those we are attached to keep your relationship on a solid footing.
- Health: Issues may crop up with overwork and stress. Take time to relax, bask in the sun and worry less.
MONKEY: Born in 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
Look forward to a year of steady improvements.
Your team-playing efforts and positive communication with colleagues will aid you in your career. The tides are not so good in the wealth area; and you must watch your spending. Sweet romance beckons and singles will meet good potential candidates. While married individuals will need to work harder on creating a more conducive love nest to sustain the harmony at home. This year, keep a steady eye on your health!
A hue of passion and vigour, red is the lucky shade for Monkeys. Try these hues for an accent wall in your home: Raspberry Blush 2008-30, Caliente AF-290 and Garrison Red HC-66 or refer to our most popular reds.
- Career: Changes will favour you at work while businesses might face a stiff competition.
- Wealth: Take no risks, work diligently and consistently.
- Relationships: Singles may find their better half this year while married couples must make sure that they are not swayed by stray enticements.
- Health: Regulate your meals and take extra care of your liver and gallbladder; meditation and regular exercises are good for you.
ROOSTER: Born in 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005
For the Rooster, the year will be a challenging one with Tai Sui frowning in the distance.
Career progression is bleak as your hard work is not recognised but rise up and put in your best effort, especially when facing changes. In the area of wealth, you may face some losses. However, your romance sector is glowing as loving relationships surround you. Cheerful news comes in the form of new additions to the family. Working hard can take a toll on your health, especially your digestive system, so do take care!
Look forward to new beginnings and maintain harmony with the shades of green. Try these hues: Silken Pine 2144-50, Saybrook Sage HC-114 and Hunter Green 2041-10 or refer to our most popular greens.
- Career: Work may get stressful but persevere on. Check through contracts and documents meticulously.
- Wealth: Keep a close eye on finances; unexpected expenses may crop up so start tracking your spending habits and reduce spending.
- Relationships: Your romance sector is aglow in pink as loving relationships surround you. Married couples are in harmony.
- Health: Watch out for your health; work stress and irregular meals will take a toll on your immune system.
DOG: Born in 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006
In 2023, there are hidden threats amongst the overall positive forecast for you.
Do your best at work and you will shine. Your relationships with your team will help you at work so nurture them well. Good news, your investments will reap good returns. The happy Dog who hasn’t found a partner will have to wait, and those with soulmates will have to practice patience and tolerance to overcome issues with your loved one. Health-wise, stay vigilant on the road and avoid dangerous risky activities when overseas.
Keep that fire going with muted shades of orange that are suitable for your home. Try these hues: Creamy Orange 2166-50, Coral Bells CSP-1135 and Firenze AF-225 or refer to our most popular oranges.
- Career: A united team can work through the toughest obstacles. Keep your team in good spirits and progress can come easily.
- Wealth: Money keeps pouring in, invest wisely in what you know, and you can try your luck in lottery.
- Relationships: Mood swings and impatience may cloud relationships. Listen more and bark less.
- Health: Take heed of road safety and pay attention to the little things your body tells you.
PIG: Born in 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007
Breaking through the dismal in 2022, 2023 is a new year where you’ll see the light at the end of the tunnel.
You will receive recognition at work and the projects you have been working on will propel you forward in life. Married individuals should work on communicating lovingly with your partner while singles are advised to just focus on their careers. Financially, your wealth will see a steady increase this year. You won’t have major issues with health. Nevertheless, maintain a healthy lifestyle to avoid falling sick.
Symbolising vitality and energy, Peach is the shade you’ll adore. Try these hues: Peach Parfait 2175-70, Peach Mousse 1199 and Peach Blossom 2175-50.
- Career: You will gain the recognition you deserve but stay away from gossips and conflicts.
- Wealth: Look for new, untapped sources of income within your network.
- Relationships: Gratitude and appreciation will go a long way to keep the harmony in relationships.
- Health: No major issues. Nevertheless, strengthen your immunity, eat healthy and exercise regularly!